I hope that this Friday note finds you well and planning a great, long, family weekend before we return to school.🍉
I have a few updates for you:
1. We are excited to see our students on Tuesday! We are looking forward to seeing them, hearing about their summer and planning for great successes this year!
2. Remember that Tuesday the 7th is an 11:00 a.m. dismissal for all students. Please be at the bus/van stops a bit early as this will be our driver’s first day to do their run.
3. Remember that Wednesday the 8th is a full day for everyone and food service starts then. Dismissal starts approx 3:15 p.m.
4. Drop off and pick up; please enter the property, drive down alongside the grassy field, around by the fence and stop at the front entrance. Please DO NOT exit the vehicle, we will be outside to greet our students on day one. All FCS staff will be in bright green t-shirts with EXCEED EXPECTATIONS on the back. Please DO NOT drive around stopped vehicles.
5. Remember that busses and vans are dismissed from the parking lot first. If you are picking up a student(s), for dismissal, please do not pull beyond the PODS container; please stay to the right so busses and vans can pull around you. Our busses (2) and our vans (approx. 8) pull in first and are exited from our property first as well.
I appreciate your patience over the last three days, while we delayed the opening of school.
See you soon! Be well!