I continue to hope that you are all enjoying some much needed time together as a family, are taking great pictures to share when we get back and looking forward to a healthy and safe school year.
I have a few reminders for you as we are less than one month away from the start of school 9/1/21 (for grades 1-8).
1. Opening days 9/1 thru 9/3 are 11:00a.m. dismissals. I have attached to this email the COVID School Supply list. Remember that NOT everything has to come on the first day of school. We recommend one or two items a day.
2. As of right now, backpacks are not necessary for school. We will continue to review our COVID plan and let you know of any updates. If we decide to move to needing backpacks, we will have about 50 backpacks that have been donated to us, so we will be able to help with obtaining those.
3. Food services do not begin until 9/8.
4. When bringing lunches in, please be sure that all materials are disposable.
5. All students and staff will be required to wear a mask.
6. If you are in need of transportation, please be sure that Miss Jezuit has received your request so that we can be assured that all students have transportation on the first day of school.
7. Please be familiar with our dress code: no open toe shoes, short/skirts need to be at least 1 inch above the knee, no dyed hair color and no inappropriate working on clothing…more details in the Student Handbook.
8. Drop off of students is at 7:15 a.m., doors will not be open any earlier.
9. Next week you will receive the Welcome Letter from your child’s homeroom teacher, with additional details.
I will continue to keep you updated each Tuesday!
Be well, Miss Walsh