Happy Tuesday Morning!
I hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather and had an opportunity to get outside and enjoy the sun over the weekend!
I have a few important reminders/updates for today. Please be sure to read through the entire Weekly Warrior.
1. Starting over the weekend, into yesterday; we have a stomach bug going through our school. It seems to last a short time, but is intense. Please be sure to monitor your child for any signs of distress. If your child has vomited at home, please do not send him/her to school. Students need to be vomit-free for 24 hours before they return to school. If you have any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Urzen, R.N. (BUrzen at fellcharter.com).
2. Please be sure that children still have coats to wear outside for PE and recess. Please be sure as well, that they have socks on.
3. This Saturday is the Scranton St. Patrick’s Day Parade, in case you are looking for a family outdoor activity. Many of the local vendors have opportunities for arts & crafts, musical entertainment and other family-friendly activities.
4. As we get fliers for day camps or other summer activities, I will continue to send those to you. I try to vet what is sent to us to make sure the camps/activities are appropriate for our students.
5. Thank you to everyone who made such great efforts to make our Dr. Seuss week such a success! The kids had a great time and we appreciated all you did to make it special for everyone here.
Enjoy the rest of your week, and stay well!